ma-linux@calypso.tux.org

[Ma-linux] Need assistance: My boss lost all email

Subject: [Ma-linux] Need assistance: My boss lost all email
From: "Jay Hart"
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 17:28:28 -0400 EDT
My boss was having problems with his laptop (which I think is running XP). so
they decided to redo his profile.  And, I guess didn't catch all the outlook
pst files. So, any email dated prior to 33-5-08 is gone.

What I need is one of you forensic guys to come over and run an open source
tool and see if you can find any of his email files that might still be
floating around.

See, you didn't think I was going to mention something relevent to this list
on this thread, did ya???

Jay Hart