Re: [m17n] Bringing new language (Georgian - ka) to SUSE

Subject: Re: [m17n] Bringing new language (Georgian - ka) to SUSE
From: Mike FABIAN
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 12:09:17 +0200
Aiet Kolkhi <[email protected]> さんは書きました:

>> > Also, could someone tell me if SUSE installer supports unicode?
>>
>> Yes, it does.
>
> Nice. Could you kindly tell me if there is a Georgian unicode console
> font in tn SuSE distribution?

I don't think so. Do you have one?

Georgian on the console probably works when using fbiterm (a terminal
emulator for a framebuffer Linux console using X11 bitmap fonts, by
default it uses the Gnu Unifont).

--
Mike FABIAN   <[email protected]>   http://www.suse.de/~mfabian
睡眠不足はいい仕事の敵だ。

For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]