Re: Re: Re: Re: Illogical logging by rootLogger

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Illogical logging by rootLogger
From: Christian Grobmeier
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 15:15:59 +0100
wow, I think I will need to reproduce your case.
However... give it one last try, just as trial and error.
Can you replace the layout class? We had some bugs on the
PatternLayout lateley and maybe you are running into a very curious
one. This one should work at least:
<layout class="LoggerLayoutTTCC" />

If not, I will try to reproduce your problem. Otherwise I'll start
writing better testcases for the PatternLayouts :-(