Antwort: Re: Re: Re: Re: Illogical logging by rootLogger

Subject: Antwort: Re: Re: Re: Re: Illogical logging by rootLogger
From: Florian Platzer
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 10:17:12 +0100
Hi Christian,

yeah, it works now.
Thanks a lot!

By the way which setting is necessary to get a html-line-break in
LoggerAppenderEcho output?
Currently only an ANSI line break is appended to a line.

Florian

Von:
Christian Grobmeier <[email protected]>
An:
Log4PHP User <[email protected]>
Datum:
04.03.2010 09:29
Re: Re: Re: Re: Illogical logging by rootLogger

Florian, i have found the solution. Its a bit weird. However, please
configure the appender FIRST, and then the Loggers.
I think this is worth a fix.

Let me know if that helps you
Christian