New committers

Subject: New committers
From: "Gavin"
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 13:43:25 +1000
Hi All,

Christian Grobmeier and myself have been added as committers to the log4php
project.

Hopefully soon we'll get our act together and start looking at those patches
that some of you have attached to our issue tracker [1] (Christian I have
added you to the projects issue tracker so you can now assign issues to
yourself should you feel the urge :) )

For my part, I'd like to help with patches where I can, update the website
[2] and the Incubator page [3]. With luck I'd also like to help with the
direction of the project in general, look forward to helping get us an
incubator release out (the first!) of the door and onwards to promotion from
the Incubator as a sub-project of logging.apache.org the sponsoring project.
(That last one could take a while).

Anyway, those of you that are still here, anything you want concentrating on
first, or any comments in general about the project, fire away!

Gav...

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4PHP

[2] - http://incubator.apache.org/log4php/

[3] - http://incubator.apache.org/projects/log4php.html