RE: logging directory...

Subject: RE: logging directory...
From: "bruce"
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 16:56:58 -0800
hi again knut..

and thanks or answering/replying to my basic questions...

i've looked at the information/links listed below, and i've tried to figure
out how that relates to the log4php files in the app i downloaded.

basically, i'm trying to find a sample, that uses an ini file (not xml) to
be able to quickly configure the app, so i can do a test php chunk of script
to log some test messages...

i'm pretty sure everything i need is right in front of me if i can grasp it.
i've searchd the 'net trying to see if there's a sample/example test app
that i can examine.

thanks