ConsoleAppender and Webserver?

Subject: ConsoleAppender and Webserver?
From: Christian Hammers
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 17:42:21 +0200
Hello

The ConsoleAppender seems to use fwrite on a resource that was
created by using 'php://stdout' when STDOUT is configured.

Unfortunately this does not generate any output on my web page.
Does anybody know if there's a bug in PHP-5.2.0 regarding php://stdout
of if log4php misses to flush some buffer? If I substitute the fwrite()
by print() in append() from appenders/LoggerAppenderConsole.php, it works!

The properties snippet looks like this:

log4php.appender.InfoStdout=LoggerAppenderConsole
log4php.appender.InfoStdout.target=STDOUT
log4php.appender.InfoStdout.threshold=INFO
log4php.appender.InfoStdout.layout=LoggerPatternLayout
log4php.appender.InfoStdout.layout.ConversionPattern="%-7p: %c %M: %m%n"

bye,

-christian-