Re: PHP Configuration Problem

Subject: Re: PHP Configuration Problem
From: "Marco V."
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 09:28:35 +0200
----- Original Message -----
From: "Suleman Butt" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 5:56 PM
Subject: PHP Configuration Problem

> Hi,
> I'm facing a problem in using php utility (log4php) for logging. Actually I
> have downloaded it and have executed test_body.php under tests directory,
> but I don't know if any log file is generated and if yes where ?? The above
> page executes with no problem, but there is no output on the screen so it's
> really confusing to know if there is any problem or not.

To test log4php You have to execute test.php scripts that are located in
src/tests/ subdirectories.
To test appenders, launch src/tests/appenders/test.php; to test layouts, launch
src/tests/layouts/test.php and so on.
Test configurations are located in src/tests/*/configs directories.

Regards,

-Marco