Testing my installation.

Subject: Testing my installation.
From: Wu Chun Wing
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 12:31:34 +0800
Dear All,

I am new to log4php.
I have followed the steps to install log4php but when running the testing usage.php( with 1st line stripped off) with php in command mode, the follow errror result, could anyone give me some hints ? Thanks in advance
C:\PHP>php usage.php
PHP Warning:  LoggerPropertyConfigurator::doConfigure() cannot load 'log4php.pro
perties' configuration. in c:\php\includes\log4php\LoggerLog.php on line 95
PHP Warning:  LOG4PHP main() Default Init failed. in c:\php\includes\log4php\Log
gerLog.php on line 95

Thomas