linux.debian.isp

How to implement an iptable rule in FIAIF?

Subject: How to implement an iptable rule in FIAIF?
From: Thomas Nguyen Van
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 09:50:09 +0200
Newsgroups: linux.debian.isp
Morning,

I installed a server with Linux distribution 2.6.26-1-686 and an ADSL card
Sangoma S518. This server is protecting a subnetwork with FIAIF.

The MTU agreed with the ISP is MTU = 1492. However, per default I got a routing
problem because the MTU defined for my subnetwork is MTU = 1500. Then it
generates Path MTU discovery failure.

Then I had to add the following rule in my iptable:
iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -p tcp --tcp-flags SYN,RST SYN -i eth0 -j
TCPMSS --set-mss 1400

However, I currently use FIAIF and I would prefer to translate this iptable
rule in a FIAIF's language.

Does anyone know how to do that?

Regards,

Thomas Nguyen-Van