laptop-discuss@opensolaris.org

[laptop-discuss] sell nike(AF1 JORDAN, DUNK, AIRMXA) bape, adidas shoes

Subject: [laptop-discuss] sell nike(AF1 JORDAN, DUNK, AIRMXA) bape, adidas shoes
From: sugrirong
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 08:17:49 PDT
our corporation mainly provides world brand sports shoes, like  jordan, AF1,
dunk, the airmax adidas bape etc. We sincerely hope to become good partner,
and make friends with you,  Let's make our fortune together,and the price is
lowest. You will get the shoes within 7 days.  thank you!
site:www.nikebrandshoes.com
email:sugrirong@xxxxxxxxxxxx
msn:nikebrandshoes@xxxxxxxxxxx