l4-hurd@gnu.org

ACM 2006 in Champaigne, IL

Subject: ACM 2006 in Champaigne, IL
From: "William Grim"
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 15:37:34 -0500
Hello!

Marcus, I saw you do a talk about the Hurd at UIUC in 2001 or 2002 (can't remember exact date), and it'd be great if you or someone else came back this year.  I know I'm going to see the conference this year, and it'd be nice to be able to talk to you in person and see what you have to say on the current State-of-the-Hurd.

Just a thought.

--
William M. Grim
Computer Science Master's Student, Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville