l3vpn@ietf.org

Re: Comments on draft-morin-l3vpn-mvpn-considerations-01.txt

Subject: Re: Comments on draft-morin-l3vpn-mvpn-considerations-01.txt
From: Thomas Morin
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 18:26:03 +0100
Hi Eric,

Eric Rosen :
> > It will be appreciated if you can give your opinion on our proposed
> > updates early enough to allow us to update and resubmit the draft before
> > the deadline.
>
> I can't tell you what my opinion  will be on the updated draft until after I
> see it.

After the long thread at end of December, you implied that you would
give your feedback on what we proposed to cover in an updated revision
of draft-mvpn-considerations. That would be much appreciated.

(And then your opinion on the updated version itself will surely be
welcome too! ;)

Thank you,

-Thomas