I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-l3vpn-l3vpn-auth-01.txt

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-l3vpn-l3vpn-auth-01.txt
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 15:50:12 -0500
This draft is a work item of the Layer 3 Virtual Private Networks Working Group
of the IETF.

        Title           : CE-to-CE Member Verification for Layer 3 VPNs
        Author(s)       : R. Bonica, et al.
        Filename        : draft-ietf-l3vpn-l3vpn-auth-01.txt
        Pages           : 16
        Date            : 2005-1-10
This document describes a CE-based verification mechanism that VPN
   customers can use to detect security breaches caused by
   misconfiguration of the provider network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
i-d-announce-request@xxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-ietf-l3vpn-l3vpn-auth-01.txt".

Send a message to:
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l3vpn-l3vpn-auth-01.txt".
NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        how to manipulate these messages.