kde-core-devel@kde.org

Re: kde trunk on mac

Subject: Re: kde trunk on mac
From: Luís Pedro Coelho
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 11:19:14 -0700
On Wednesday 20 July 2005 02:58 am, Michael Buesch wrote:
> I wanted to get at least trunk/kdelibs compiled and running
> natively Mac OSX. Are there already recent patches available?
> I only found a few very outdated ones.
> Is it ok for me to commit code fixes related to porting it to
> the mac? I will try to avoid cluttering the code with #ifdef
> as much as possible.

Have you seen

http://luispedro.org/kde-darwin/kde-cvs.php ?

It is a bit out of date since two of the patches have been committed but
everything else works.

The only one missing is the cups one which should probably be solved by
detecting correctly that apple's cups doesn't support CUPS_NO_PWD_CACHE or
whatever. This is probably a configure.in.in or acinclude fix.

bye,
--
luispedro
http://blog.luispedro.org/