kandula-dev@ws.apache.org

Re: building Kandula head with Axis2 1.5

Subject: Re: building Kandula head with Axis2 1.5
From: Dasarath Weeratunge
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 18:43:28 -0400
Quoting Jonas Buys <jonas_buys@xxxxxxxxx>:

Jonas,

Thilina is the person who could answer your question definitively. However,
until then, you can try posting your problem on axis2 list and see if anyone
there is working with Kandula2. There were some Axis2 users who fiddled with
Kandula2 sometime back but I'm not sure what they are doing right now.

Thank you,
-- dasarath