kandula-dev@ws.apache.org

Re: WSBA implementations

Subject: Re: WSBA implementations
From: Thilina Gunarathne
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:56:51 +0600
Hi Simon,
Can you provide me a pointer to the source code and to the documentation (Specially to some architecture docs) of your implementation...

Thanks,
~Thilina

On 9/9/05, Simon Zambrovski <Zambrovski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'll check the project source and docs, and update them to be more convenient in the next days…

--

Simon Zambrovski

Research Assistant

Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH)