kandula-dev@ws.apache.org

re: ws-transaction

Subject: re: ws-transaction
From: Thilina Gunarathne
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 16:35:00 +0600
Hi Ivan,

I'm a develper from the Apache Kandula project.  One of my co-developers forwarded me a mail sent by you some time ago regarding your transactions implementation. Just now I had a brief look at it.Sounds impressive..

These days we are going ahead with Kandula2 implementation, which basically means Kandula for Axis2 (ws.apache.org/axis2). It reuses  stuff from Kandula2 like the J2EE participant implementation. Coordinator and ws-ba will be re-implemented from the scratch to a new architecture. We are still on the process of refining our architecture. You can find the initial codes at http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/kandula/trunk/java/

Hope u'll find the work interesting....

Thanks & Regards,
~Thilina

--