k12osn@redhat.com

Re: [K12OSN] K12 on on imac ppc

Subject: Re: [K12OSN] K12 on on imac ppc
From: Ryan Collins
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 11:02:13 -0400
Barry Cisna wrote:
Just another +1. We had 26 Imacs that were the 'shiney' colored models
with the slot load cdroms. This is the easiest way I know to identify
them. These worked fine. The tray load Imacs I never could get to work.
I think the video I never could get to work on these?

Some of the iMacs you have to add a line in lts.conf to tell it to use the ati driver.

--
Ryan Collins - Technology Coordinator - Kenton City Schools

Blog: http://ryancollins.org/wp/