javaprogrammingwithpassion@googlegroups.com

[java programming] Homework due date is July 12th

Subject: [java programming] Homework due date is July 12th
From: Sang Shin
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 06:55:51 -0400

-We have one more topic left "Java SE 5 language feature enhancements" on June 28th.
-The homework due date is July 12th.
-If you submitted all homeworks, please send your certificate information through the class website
-We will issue certificates by July 24th
-The next session starts from July 25th.
-Since we have recordings, there will not be live webinar on this course

Thanks.

             Sang Shin, sangshinpassion@xxxxxxxxx
          Founder and Chief Instructor of JavaPassion.com
http://javapassion.com/portal/instructors/sang-shin-schedule (Bio)
         http://www.linkedin.com/in/javapassion (Linkedin)
                    @javapassion (Tweeter)
            Life is worth living... with Passion!