java@gcc.gnu.org

Re: FYI: Article "Building GCJ on Windows" Relocated

Subject: Re: FYI: Article "Building GCJ on Windows" Relocated
From: ""
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 19:20:25 +0200 MEST
Yes, I did.
I extracted the binaries contained in "w32api" and "mingw-runtime" both into
"crossgcc/i686-pc-mingw32" and "wingcc/i686-pc-mingw32" and I
tryed to build "wingcc" outside the souces directory (the same process as for
"crossgcc"). At the moment of failing I think it had just
started linking g++.exe

Teix