java@gcc.gnu.org

Re: Eclipse on gcj

Subject: Re: Eclipse on gcj
From: Chris Gray
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 22:34:07 +0100
On Wednesday 02 November 2005 18:38, Dalibor Topic wrote:

> Yeah, we should do something like that again. I am sure a suitable
> excuse/conference can be found :)

Maybe this year we can arrange a curry-in (and even sleep-in) at my place.

> On a side note, is anyone sending trap-smashing talk proposals to next
> year's JavaOne?

Hm. Up to now I've studiously ignored JavaWhat? on the grounds that it's not a
serious conference, just a Sun marketing/self-adoration binge. Is there a
real chance of turning it into something else, at least within the confines
of our own BOF?

Chris

--
Chris Gray        /k/ Embedded Java Solutions  BE0503765045
Embedded & Mobile Java, OSGi        http://www.kiffer.be/k/