java-user@lucene.apache.org

RE: Lucene 2.9

Subject: RE: Lucene 2.9
From: Allahbaksh Mohammedali Asadullah
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 16:39:43 +0530
Hi,
I was not aware of TrieRangeQuery but whether syntax for numberical query will
change. For example I want to search
amount >= 15 rather than doing it amount:[ 15] or something?

Is there any open source queryparser which converts something like amount >=15
into lucene number format query.

Regards,
Allahbaksh