java-user@lucene.apache.org

Re: Lucene Wiki Editing Guidelines

Subject: Re: Lucene Wiki Editing Guidelines
From: Grant Ingersoll
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 15:33:31 -0400
Sounds like a welcome addition! I don't know of any guidelines other than the general community ones about behaving nicely, don't spam, etc. :-)

On Jul 3, 2007, at 2:24 PM, Renaud Waldura wrote:

Regarding the Lucene Wiki, is there an editing policy or should I feel free to change stuff as I see fit? E.g. I've added a page LuceneCaveats, and now I want to edit http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/ ConceptsAndDefinitions and
add a "Core Classes" section, and refactor that page.

--Renaud