java-user@lucene.apache.org

RE: How to open the term vector storage?

Subject: RE: How to open the term vector storage?
From: <>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 16:14:26 +0800
Thank you.
Document 1.9 is very useful.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Hostetter [mailto:hossman_lucene@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 2007年7月20日 10:18 上午好,Daniel
To: Lucene Users

: I also have this problem...
: Field.Text
: Field.Keyword
: ...
: I cannot find this method in lucene2.0 API

please see the FAQ "How do I get code written for Lucene 1.4.x to work
with Lucene 2.x?"

http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/LuceneFAQ#head-86d479476c63a2579e867b75d4faa9664ef6cf4d

-Hoss

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing
or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is
strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.