java-user@lucene.apache.org

Re: Lucene on SQL 2005

Subject: Re: Lucene on SQL 2005
From: "Lukas Vlcek"
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 07:07:50 +0100
Hi,

You should consider using Compass <http://www.opensymphony.com/compass/>.

Lukas

On 12/5/06, Saroj K M <saroja.kanta.maharana@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear  All,

I am a new user to Lucene. I am having a requirement as follows.

I am using SQL Server 2005 database,

The Database having a Table named
---  Product and its columns are

1 Prod_id
2  Prod_name
3  Prod_desc
4. Prod_Price

I need to index the table and search.

I should be Passed from an Jsp Page/Comment Prompt.

If the input is like this, Providing a valid Prod_id or valid prod_desc
then, I need entire row of related Prod_id from the indexed file.

Please guide me in Indexing the table and to search. I am not getting any
idea. please help me in this regards with your suitable comments.

Thanks
Saroj.