Lucene 1.2 Score formula

Subject: Lucene 1.2 Score formula
From: "Karl Koch"
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 23:33:31 +0100 MET
Hello experts,

sorry for cross posting but this is really important for me. For
documentation purposes I need to know the exact scoring formula that is used
by the Lucene 1.2 release. I have found a scoring formula in the Lucene book
but this is likely oriented on the 1.4 release and might have changed.

Also I could not find anythink in the JavaDoc of the version 1.2 (I checked
in the Similarity class, DefaultSimilarity did not exist in the 1.2
release).

Can somebody help me with this?

Karl

For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]