Re: Question about BooleanQuesry.maxClauseCount

Subject: Re: Question about BooleanQuesry.maxClauseCount
From: Andrzej Bialecki
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 20:43:50 +0100
Daniel Naber wrote:

On Mittwoch 09 November 2005 15:25, Volodymyr Bychkoviak wrote:

In my application I can set appropriate value inside application but if
I want to test same query in Luke I get TooManyClausesException.
That should be fixed in Luke. For example, Luke could just emulate the old
behaviour by calling the new setter methods using the system properties as
values.

I hear you :-) This will be fixed in the upcoming release (as soon as
1.9 is out).
--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><

For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]