Re: [[email protected]]: Project lucene-java (in module lucene-java) failed

Subject: Re: : Project lucene-java (in module lucene-java) failed
From: Chris Hostetter
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 23:35:59 -0800 PST
: It's fixed now.
: Sorry bout that... I've already set up a test script to switch my JDK
: to 14 before running "ant test".

I don't remember the specifics, but isn't there an attribute for the and
<javac> taks that you can use to tell it wether you want it to compile as
1.4 code or 1.5 code? ... I thought setting that option to 1.4 worked even
if you had a newever compiler (telling the compiler to use backwards
compatible mode)

        ?

-Hoss

For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]