Re: Contrib in oblivion: no more, ant test-contrib working now.

Subject: Re: Contrib in oblivion: no more, ant test-contrib working now.
From: Erik Hatcher
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 13:53:56 -0500
On 13 Nov 2005, at 12:07, Paul Elschot wrote:
Would it be an idea to test for the presence of junit.jar before compiling
any test code during the build?
While we certainly could do that, it doesn't seem necessary. If
JUnit isn't present then there should be some sort of failure
alerting the developer rather than it silently skipping the test
compilation or execution.
Of course, if you have some improvements to the build process I'd be
happy to apply them.
    Erik

For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]