j-users@xerces.apache.org

RE: Xerces 1.4.4, XML, XSD and validation

Subject: RE: Xerces 1.4.4, XML, XSD and validation
From: Michael Glavassevich
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:37:55 -0400
The external schema location properties have the same definitions as the
ones defined in the schema spec [1]. The value of schemaLocation is a list

of pairs of URIs, where the first of each pair is a target namespace and
the second of each pair is a schema location hint. You've only specified
one URI. If that worked with Xerces 1.4.4, it had a bug.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-xmlschema-1-20041028/#schema-loc

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab