ietf@ietf.org

What to do next?

Subject: What to do next?
From: Stefanos Harhalakis
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 19:09:08 +0300
Hello there,

  I've wrote and submitted a draft [1]. I've also asked for feedback at the
http-wg mailing list. I believe that there is no more feedback coming from
the http-wg list and I'd like an advice on what to do next. (The draft
describes a method for HTTP to support on-demand headers)

  Should I ask browser developers for more feedback? Should I try to implement
this? Something tells me that I should not submit it to IESG yet. I've read
RFC and I-D guidelines and BCP9, but I'm still not sure what to do.

  All advices will be greatly appreciated...

Best regards,
Harhalakis Stefanos

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/draft-sharhalakis-httphreq/ (2nd
version is submitted and should be visible soon)