iabs-talk@nfbnet.org

[Iabs-talk] Fw: [BlindAttic] Del Axim MSP and Geo Bundle

Subject: [Iabs-talk] Fw: [BlindAttic] Del Axim MSP and Geo Bundle
From: "Dave Wright"
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 15:55:14 -0600

Best Regards:
David Wright

Email: dwrigh6@xxxxxxx
Mobile: 832-518-0707

http://www.knfbreader.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Earle Harrison" <earle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blind-bst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <blindattic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 2:27 PM
Subject: [BlindAttic] Del Axim MSP and Geo Bundle

Hi all,

We here at Handy Tech North America have a heck of a bargain for somebody.

I took in trade a Del Axim 51V purchased at one of the summer shows a couple years back. Since then, it has sat in the box and literally has never been
used.

This unit comes with a think Outside Stowaway keyboard, 2 gb SD card,
leather case, Microsoft Voice command and a full license of Mobile Speak
Pocket using Fonix Dectalk.  I am going to install Mobile Geo GPS software
on it and blow the entire package out the door at $999.00. Mobile Geo alone
cost $895, so I think that few would disagree that this is a very good
price.

Dell discontinued the Axim 51V almost two years ago so of course there is no
warranty to speak of; however, as I mentioned this unit is in like new
condition and the included software alone has a retail value of $1190.00.
To my knowledge, the Dell Axim 51V was the only PDA with a processor speed
of 600 MHZ.

We only have the one unit and it will be sold on the first come, first
served basis.  For another $50, we'll include a Holux M1000 GPS receiver,
install it along with all the software and even install the map for the
state of your choice.  All you have to do is learn how to use it.

We accept PayPal, credit card over the phone, money orders and checks.
Interested parties can either contact me off list at sales@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Or by calling:

651-636-5184 option 1

Best Regards,

Earle Harrison
Handy Tech North America
Ph:  651-636-5184
Fx:  866-347-8249
Em:  earle@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Wb:  www.handytech.us

Join the Treasure Scroll mailing list and discover how EShopping with Blind Treasures is fun, safe, and affordable! We offer a wide selection of interesting & unique treasures which change on a daily basis, but are usually in low quantities, so you must act quickly. Featuring monthly contests for free prizes too! We specialize in creating customer satisfaction and our number one goal is pleasing you! Simply call or email the King with your order, concern, or suggestion and he will take care of it for you! So we invite you to enter the castle and give us a try... and begin receiving the royal treatment you deserve today!! http://www.blindtreasures.com