i-d-announce@ietf.org

I-D Action:draft-doran-geopriv-proto-map-01.txt

Subject: I-D Action:draft-doran-geopriv-proto-map-01.txt
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 16:30:01 -0800 PST

        Title           : A Common Framework for Location Protocols
        Author(s)       : K. Doran, R. Barnes
        Filename        : draft-doran-geopriv-proto-map-01.txt
        Pages           : 34
        Date            : 2010-03-08

There are currently several protocols developed by different
standards organizations that implement a basic design pattern where a
client requests location from a location server and the server
responds with location information.  This document defines the Common
Location Interoperability Framework (CLIF), a general data model for
such protocols, and describes how some existing geolocation protocols
can be mapped into this unified model.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-doran-geopriv-proto-map-01.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-doran-geopriv-proto-map-01.txt>