I-D ACTION:draft-shimin-opsawg-snmp-errorstatusmib-00.txt

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shimin-opsawg-snmp-errorstatusmib-00.txt
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 14:30:01 -0700 PDT

        Title           : SNMP ERROR STATUS MIB

        Author(s)       : B. Shimin, H. Liu
        Filename        : draft-shimin-opsawg-snmp-errorstatusmib-00.txt
        Pages           : 9
        Date            : 2009-3-24
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB),
   the SNMP Error Status MIB, for use with network management protocols.
   In particular, the SNMP Error Status MIB will be used to get the
   detailed error information of the SNMP request.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:

I-D-Announce mailing list