i-d-announce@ietf.org

[AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-dtls-srtp-06.txt

Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-dtls-srtp-06.txt
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:15:02 -0700 PDT
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the
IETF.

        Title           : Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) Extension to
Establish Keys for Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP)
        Author(s)       : D. McGrew, E. Rescorla
        Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-dtls-srtp-06.txt
        Pages           : 26
        Date            : 2008-10-29

This document describes a Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS)
extension to establish keys for secure RTP (SRTP) and secure RTP
Control Protocol (SRTCP) flows.  DTLS keying happens on the media
path, independent of any out-of-band signalling channel present.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-dtls-srtp-06.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-dtls-srtp-06.txt>