I-D ACTION:draft-perkins-avt-rapid-rtp-sync-00.txt

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-perkins-avt-rapid-rtp-sync-00.txt
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 10:15:01 -0700 PDT

        Title           : Rapid Synchronisation of RTP Flows
        Author(s)       : C. Perkins
        Filename        : draft-perkins-avt-rapid-rtp-sync-00.txt
        Pages           : 9
        Date            : 2008-10-27
This memo outlines how RTP multimedia sessions are synchronised, and
   discusses how rapidly such synchronisation can occur.  It is shown
   that unicast sessions can be synchronised immediately in most cases.
   Multicast groups have longer synchronisation delay.  A modification
   to the RTCP timing rules is suggested to improve synchronisation time
   for SSM senders.  A new RTP/AVPF feedback packet is defined to
   improve general synchronisation times.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:

I-D-Announce mailing list