i-d-announce@ietf.org

I-D Action:draft-ietf-opsawg-smi-datatypes-in-xsd-04.txt

Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-opsawg-smi-datatypes-in-xsd-04.txt
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 23:30:02 -0700 PDT
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group
Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Expressing SNMP SMI Datatypes in XML Schema
Definition Language
        Author(s)       : B. Natale
        Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-smi-datatypes-in-xsd-04.txt
        Pages           : 21
        Date            : 2008-10-28

This memo (when approved as a standards-track RFC) defines the IETF
standard expression of Structure of Management Information (SMI) base
datatypes in Extensible Markup Language (XML) Schema Definition (XSD)
language.  The primary objective of this memo is to enable the
production of XML documents that are as faithful to the SMI as
possible, using XSD as the validation mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opsawg-smi-datatypes-in-xsd-04.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opsawg-smi-datatypes-in-xsd-04.txt>