I-D Action:draft-ietf-netconf-tls-06.txt

Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-netconf-tls-06.txt
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 04:00:02 -0700 PDT
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the

        Title           : NETCONF over Transport Layer Security (TLS)
        Author(s)       : M. Badra, I. Hajjeh
        Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-tls-06.txt
        Pages           : 9
        Date            : 2008-10-22

The Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) provides mechanisms to
install, manipulate, and delete the configuration of network devices.
This document describes how to use the Transport Layer Security (TLS)
protocol to secure NETCONF exchanges.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:

I-D-Announce mailing list