[bmwg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-app-16.txt

Subject: [bmwg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-app-16.txt
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 13:00:01 -0700 PDT
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the

        Title           : Considerations for Benchmarking Link-State IGP Data
Plane Route Convergence
        Author(s)       : S. Poretsky, I. Property
        Filename        : draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-app-16.txt
        Pages           : 6
        Date            : 2008-10-15

This document discusses considerations for benchmarking Interior
Gateway Protocol (IGP) Route Convergence for any link-state IGP, such
as Intermediate System-Intermediate System (ISIS) and Open-Shorted
Path first (OSPF).
A companion methodology document is to
be used for benchmarking IGP convergence time through externally
observable (black box) data plane measurements.  A companion

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:

bmwg mailing list