i-d-announce@ietf.org

I-D ACTION:draft-bidulock-sigtran-m2pa-ig-00.txt

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bidulock-sigtran-m2pa-ig-00.txt
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 15:50:02 -0400

        Title           : SS7 MTP2-User Peer-to-Peer Adaptation Layer
Implenter's Guide
        Author(s)       : B. Bidulock
        Filename        : draft-bidulock-sigtran-m2pa-ig-00.txt,.ps,.pdf
        Pages           : 9
        Date            : 2006-6-12

This Internet-Draft provides information for the Internet community
on clarifications and interpretations of the text of the SS7 MTP2-User
Peer-to-Peer Adaptation Layer [M2PA] based on working group comments
and experience at interoperability events.  It also provides
information on specification addendum and errata -- whether of an
editorial or technical nature -- discovered to the date of this
document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bidulock-sigtran-m2pa-ig-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
i-d-announce-request@xxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-bidulock-sigtran-m2pa-ig-00.txt".

http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html

Send a message to:
        mailserv@xxxxxxxxx
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bidulock-sigtran-m2pa-ig-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        how to manipulate these messages.

Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bidulock-sigtran-m2pa-ig-00.txt>