[nemo] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nemo-dhcpv6-pd-01.txt

Subject: [nemo] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nemo-dhcpv6-pd-01.txt
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 15:50:02 -0500
This draft is a work item of the Network Mobility Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : DHCPv6 Prefix Delegation for NEMO
        Author(s)       : R. Droms, P. Thubert
        Filename        : draft-ietf-nemo-dhcpv6-pd-01.txt
        Pages           : 11
        Date            : 2006-3-2
One aspect of network mobility support is the assignment of a prefix
   or prefixes to a Mobile Router (MR) for use on the links in the
   Mobile Network.  DHCPv6 prefix delegation can be used for this
   configuration task.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
i-d-announce-request@xxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-ietf-nemo-dhcpv6-pd-01.txt".

Send a message to:
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-dhcpv6-pd-01.txt".
NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        how to manipulate these messages.