i-d-announce@ietf.org

I-D ACTION:draft-fenner-literal-zone-02.txt

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-fenner-literal-zone-02.txt
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 18:50:01 -0400

        Title           : Formats for IPv6 Scope Zone Identifiers in Literal
Address Formats
        Author(s)       : B. Fenner, M. Duerst
        Filename        : draft-fenner-literal-zone-02.txt
        Pages           : 8
        Date            : 2005-10-24

This document specifies the format to be used when specifying a zone
   identifier with a literal IPv6 address in URIs and IRIs, and in SMTP
   and Internet Mail Messages.  While this combination is expected to be
   needed rarely, it is useful to specify the exact syntax.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fenner-literal-zone-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
i-d-announce-request@xxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-fenner-literal-zone-02.txt".

http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html

Send a message to:
        mailserv@xxxxxxxxx
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-fenner-literal-zone-02.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        how to manipulate these messages.

Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fenner-literal-zone-02.txt>