help-cfengine@gnu.org

Re: dir perm on /var/cfengine keeps getting reset to 755

Subject: Re: dir perm on /var/cfengine keeps getting reset to 755
From: "Atom Powers"
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 11:22:57 -0800
Newsgroups: gnu.cfengine.help
On 3/20/06, stucky <stucky101@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  cfengine:sandbox: Update of image /etc/hosts from master
> /usr/local/cfengine/masterfiles/configs/generic/hosts on
> 10.152.48.15
>  cfengine:sandbox: Object /etc/hosts had permission 600, changed it to 644

What does that files section look like?
If I recall, if you don't set the permissions on the files in the
files section it will retain whatewer file permissions are on the
original: /usr/local/cfengine/masterfiles/configs/generic/hosts

Perfection is just a word I use occasionally with mustard.
--Atom Powers--