heartlogic-dev@nongnu.org

RE: [Heartlogic-dev] rumination prototype

Subject: RE: [Heartlogic-dev] rumination prototype
From: "William L. Jarrold"
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 11:01:06 -0500 CDT

On Tue, 10 May 2005, Josh White wrote:

btw josh i agree with you that the bot turing challenge thing
is a cooler idea.  but it seems to me a little hard to
implement. i still want to do it.  so lets keep working on
it.  maybe i chose this rumintation pilot as my top priority
bc it was easier.

That makes perfect sense to me.   This project will be appealing - I think
you will get the traffic you want if the UI is done right.

great. i look forward to more input on how to do the turing challenge thing...i just put a note in my calendar to get moving on turing challenge two weeks from now.

bill

Cheers-
-Josh