haskell-cafe@haskell.org

Re: [Haskell-cafe] Haskell and scripting

Subject: Re: [Haskell-cafe] Haskell and scripting
From: Pierre-Etienne Meunier
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 15:27:50 -0400
Actually lambdabot and mueval use the GHC api, and hint is supposed to be a
wrapper around it. But using the API directly is quite simple, and the scripts
are indeed compiled.

I believe that the purpose of scripting an application is adding fun factor to
it. How many haskell programmers are able to find fun in lua programming ?