[Haskell-cafe] hsql won't install due to system.time

Subject: [Haskell-cafe] hsql won't install due to system.time
From: Brian Denheyer
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 22:10:07 -0800

Database/HaskellDB/HSQL.hs:25:7:
    Could not find module `System.Time':
      it is a member of the hidden package `old-time-1.0.0.3'
      it is a member of the hidden package `old-time-1.0.0.2'
      Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.

old-time-1.0.0.2 is installed (via cabal).

Suggestions on how to fix this or which haskell db (for sqlite3) package
will actually install greatly appreciated.

I get a lot of failures in hackages which involve that dreaded "hidden
package" message.  Anybody care to enlighten us mere mortals as to why
it seems to occur so frequently (at least for me).

Brian