Re[4]: [Haskell-cafe] Poor man's generic programming

Subject: Re[4]: [Haskell-cafe] Poor man's generic programming
From: Bulat Ziganshin
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 22:48:41 +0300
Hello Neil,

>> can you give a permission to translate
>> http://community.haskell.org/~ndm/darcs/uniplate/uniplate.htm
>> to Russian for http://fprog.ru/ online functional programming journal?

> Yes, that sounds great. However, I'm currently not a particular fan of
> the manual in it's current state - it isn't that well written and some
> bits need expanding. How about I revamp it, then let you know? I can
> probably do it within the next few weeks.

it would be even better. i just finished reading your paper - tutorial
doesn't emphasize some details i've found there, in particular
restrictions of Uniplate and how these are particularly overcomed by
BiPlate. i.e. it may be derived from tutorial but wasn't obvious for
me before i've read the paper

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:[email protected]