Re: [Haskell-cafe] HList and SQL ... looking for working examples

Subject: Re: [Haskell-cafe] HList and SQL ... looking for working examples
From: Günther Schmidt
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 13:53:01 +0100
Hi Bas,

thank you for that, as a matter of fact, Oleg also pointed that one out to me some time ago. However I was unable to get it to work as CoddFish is not a live project anymore and dates years back.
I should have asked if anyone is *actively* using this approach.

And as it turns out, I just remembered this morning, someone is. There is an effort in the HaskellDB project to replace its own solution with HList. I'll be checking with those guys how that is coming along.
Günther

Am 21.12.09 13:29, schrieb Bas van Dijk:
2009/12/20 Günther Schmidt<[email protected]>:
I'm trying express relational algebra terms by using Oleg's HList. Table
definitions and such.

Are there any working examples for this?
See:

http://wiki.di.uminho.pt/twiki/bin/view/Research/PURe/CoddFish

regards,

Bas