RE: [Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: ThreadScope 0.1

Subject: RE: [Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: ThreadScope 0.1
From: Satnam Singh
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 09:16:09 +0000

Johan,

Thanks for the (mostly) positive news about ThreadScope on Mac OS-X: that’s great news. I plan to add a few more Save As... image options in ThreadScope 0.2 plus the ability to turn transparency on/off for PNG files. So hopefully one of the Save As formats might work. I don’t think it is a bug in ThreadScope (although I will double check) – it is probably the port of Gth2Hs (but let me check before I say anything too slanderous). Now, how on earth do I track down a Mac OS-X machine at Microsoft ??!??!?!? J

Cheers,

Satnam